Wednesday 6 July 2016

My first Craft Fair!

At the end of May, I attended my first ever craft fair at Kelbrook Arts Market. I was surprised to receive an inquiry via my Etsy shop asking if I would like to have a stall at the Arts market, being held in a small village just down the road from where I live. I was excited and absolutely terrified as I had never done anything like this before.
I wanted my stall to stand out, and so I ordered some artificial grass from Ebay, and I managed to grab an old wooden crate and some old shelving units from a local second hand dealer (right at the last minute I might add!).
Anyway, once I was there, the nerves settled down and I really, really enjoyed it. I met some wonderful people and struck up new friendships with some of the other artists who were there, and to top it all off; I sold some of my work! Two of my big pieces and a few smaller ones, which was just the cherry on the top of an already wonderful weekend.

Here are a few pictures of my stall.



No comments:

Post a Comment