Thursday 21 July 2016

Needle Felted Count Dracula Art Doll. Halloween Decoration.

Hi Everyone!
I've been busy making some large figures recently, and my needle felted Count Dracula figure here is the first one I want to show you.

He is needle felted over a handmade wire armature & stands 14 Inches/36 cm tall. His face took a really long time to sculpt & his vampire teeth were a bit of a nightmare to do. I must have ripped them off and started again at least 5 times.


He has individually wrapped fingers with black tipped nails, and is finished off perfectly with a pewter vampire bat lapel pin that I bought specially.


He is a completely unique, OOAK creation & will be available in my Etsy shop.


If you are looking for a specific, custom made creation please feel free to contact me to discuss.


#Dracula #CountDracula #HorrorDoll #ArtDoll #OOAK #GothicArtDoll #HalloweenDecoration #Vampire #VampireDoll #FantasyArt #DarkFantasy #GothicHorror

No comments:

Post a Comment