Thursday 7 July 2016

Needle Felted Rumplestiltskin

I'm not going to lie to you......I absolutely LOVED making Rumplestiltskin!!!
There was no happy accident with this project, he turned out exactly as I had pictured in my head. Usually I will start off with a general idea of what I want to create and then allow the wool to become what it wants to be (not always what I originally set out to create!) However, this fella just became exactly what I intended. I love him!

I showed some photos of him to a friend of a friend, who is a really talented crafty type of guy....and he handmade the wooden stool in the pic for him to sit on!

I'm sooo ridiculously happy with this piece. I have listed him in my Etsy shop for the time being, but I'm feeling like I could change my mind and keep him all for myself (I ended up de-listing my nativity set as I couldn't bear to part with it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment